UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced the UKPSC Lab Assistant Vacancy notification.
The online application process started on August 5, 2023 and will end on August 25, 2023. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online for this Uttarakhand Lab Assistant Recruitment at www.psc.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand PSC is going to fill up a total of 107 positions through this recruitment campaign. This post will give you all the important details about the recruitment, including dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and application procedures.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|Notification release date
|5th August 2023
|Higher Education Department Group C Exam
|Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- (Level-4)
|Application closing date
|25 August 2023
Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2023 Vacancy Details
|no. of jobs
|Lab Assistant Physics
|Laboratory Assistant Chemistry
|Laboratory Assistant Zoology
|Laboratory Assistant Botany
|Lab Assistant Geography
|Lab Assistant Home Science
|Lab Assistant Psychology
|Laboratory Assistant Anthropology
|Lab Assistant B.Sc Home Science
|Lab Assistant Pedagogy
|Total No of Jobs
According to the detailed notification, applicants must have completed grades 10 and 12 or hold a degree from a recognized university or institution.
The educational requirements for each position vary by department. Please review them carefully before applying.
To apply for the UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023, job seekers must be between 18 and 42 years old.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Vacancy 2023 Selection Criteria
For this position, the candidate will need to undergo a series of selection criteria, with the final selection being based on performance.
- Written Exam or CBT Test
- Document Verification
ukpsc.gov.in Lab Assistant Recruitment Marks Pattern
There is no application fee required to apply for this job.
How to Apply for UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
You can apply online if you want to apply for one of the lab assistant positions being offered by Uttarakhand PSC.
The entire application process is described in detail, step-by-step below. By completing all of the steps listed, you can quickly apply for these posts.
- You must first visit the official website in order to apply for this UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023. By the way, the official portal’s link is provided below.
- After that, you must select the Lab Assistant, Higher Education Group C Notification, and Online Application options under the Recruitment Notifications page.
- A new page will now appear in your browser.
- To apply for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Exam 2023, click on the Apply Link. This will open the login page.
- To get started, simply fill out the application form by clicking on the “Register Now” button and provide all the required information.
- Then scan and upload all the relevant documents.
- After that user ID and password will be received on your given phone number, with the help of which you can login to its portal.
|UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Download